Start your journey right now...
… in one of our offices in Aachen, Cologne, Munich, Bilbao, Marseille, Dubai, Detroit or Beijing!
Who we are
FEV Consulting is the technology-driven top management consultancy of FEV Group, building bridges between strategy development and product realization in the international environment. We do not simply work for companies, but for our customers. People, who want to move the society ahead. That’s why we develop and optimize technical product concepts in terms of their customer benefit, feasibility, sustainability and profitability.
Our great Team
Our employees are our strongest asset.
To be able to support our customers in a targeted manner, our team consists of team players with unique skills.
Personalities who contribute their expertise and perspective, thus inspiring each other and always learning new things in their daily work. We are certain that the diversity and enthusiasm of our team is the key to our success and will drive us forward.
Benefits for you
Kilian's journey @fevconsulting
Everything is possible with us: Gain practical experience in consulting during your studies by working with us as an intern or student trainee, or by writing your thesis on an exciting project. You can combine all this with a stay abroad at one of our worldwide locations.
Take a look at Kilian’s path from intern to consultant here:
Your way into our Team
You want to actively shape the future of the mobility and energy industry? We are looking for committed personalities like you, who want to become part of our international and interdisciplinary teams.
In order for us to review your application in detail, we ask that you provide us with the following documents:
o Curriculum vitae (CV)
o Copies of all relevant certificates such as those for previous positions, internships, university and training references, or school certificates
o A transcript of grades or an overview of your academic achievements if you have not yet completed your studies.
You are welcome to include a motivation letter to expand on certain aspects of your application or to share your reasons for applying at FEV Consulting. However, this is optional.
- Yes, we regularly update our job advertisements on our website. You can therefore apply immediately for all advertised roles
Once we have received your application documents, we will send you a confirmation email that we have received your application. If you have not received a confirmation email after one week, please contact us, as your application may not have been processed properly.
We will check your documents carefully. This process may take some time. You will receive a response from us after 10 working days at the latest, but we usually respond faster than that timeframe.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
The 1st interview
You have convinced us with your application. Now we would like to get to know you personally. This is what you can expect in the interview:
· A brief introduction to the company and your interview partners
· Your introduction based on your CV and subsequent questions
· The execution of a case study to test your consulting skills
Did the first interview go well? Then, after the successful completion of the first day, you will receive a question or a topic and the task to prepare a presentation. You will also meet other team members and a member of our management team in a 2nd interview.
The 2nd interview
· Presentation of your topic and subsequent questions
· Presentation of yourself and your CV again – but with a different focus and different questions.
- We would like to accompany you on your individual career path and offer internal and external trainings for this purpose. In addition to the internal FEV Academy, there are regular team trainings, a boot camp, digital learning opportunities, lecture lunches, and project highlights for your further development. If you don’t find the right internal training for you, you can also select project-related trainings on your own and register for them in consultation with your mentor.
- With nine locations worldwide, it is inevitable for us to work internationally. We not only offer you the opportunity to work abroad for a limited period of time in consultation with your mentor, but we even encourage you to do so!
- Yes, we are happy to support students in writing their thesis. You will find a selection of current topics in our job postings. However, there is always the possibility to propose your own topic
- Many of our colleagues have written their theses with us and then started their careers as consultants. If it is a good fit from both sides, we are happy to take on students after they have written their theses.
- Your application is subject to data protection and we treat it as strictly confidential. In the event of a rejection, your application documents will be destroyed in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act §35 Para. 2, No. 3.